Tuesday, October 26, 2004

One more week

I feel anxious and terrified about next Tuesday. Super Tuesday, to you. I want to watch the news with my hands over my face, peeking out between my fingers at the HORROR that is our future with George Bush. I can't believe anyone would think he was the better choice against Kerry. Hell, I can't believe anyone would think he was the better choice against ANYONE but that is neither here nor there.

Whoever wins will have the chance to stack the Supreme Court and that is bloody frightening. I am just crossing everything possible and hoping for the best, but I feel a sense of dread and it is not just because Halloween is spooky.

Anyway, today I changed my desktop to this.

Get your own at John Kerry.com

I hope it is more than just a pretty picture.

|
because I said so