Friday, October 22, 2004

The Friday Five

1. How much TV do you watch?
I probably watch about five hours of TV a day. I turn it on when I get home and putz around and then watch something at night until I go to bed. Less on the weekends.

2. What is your favorite type of programming?
What does this mean? My favorite type of programming? Um, GOOD programming? I guess if I think about it, I watch more dramas than anything else. Is that what they mean?

3. What is your favorite TV show?
I am trying to think of one show I MUST WATCH and I am having trouble. Nothing is crucial the way Buffy or Alias used to be. I really like NYPD Blue and Without a Trace. Other than that, everything is pretty replaceable. Some shows I like a lot are Everwood, Scrubs, Boston Legal (for the Spader) and Arrested Development.

4. Do you watch a TV show from beginning to end, or are you a flipper?
My remote is broken (how archaic!) and so I watch things beginning to end. Especially b/c if I lay on the couch, the fat cat comes and lies on me and I am trapped.

5. Could you give up TV for a month?
Yeah. I have done it before. I would miss the zoning out factor but with TWoP, I could catch up on everything. Don't you DARE ask me to give up the Internet though! HORRORS!

|
because I said so