Thursday, September 02, 2004

Today I am obsessed with...

1. The fact that a man in front of me at the food truck line had a piece of what appeared to be pretzel stuck on his pants. It was really clinging on for dear life, and I wanted to tell him but I didn't because, more than that, I wanted to laugh at him.

2. What appears to be a Daily Headache I get brought on by Global Crackerhead/Captain Obvious/Crazy McNutbucket. Ow.

3. the Talking Heads song AND SHE WAS

4. Finding The Perfect Pair of Pants. Where are they? They are so fabulous. They just fit on my hips so cute. And they are just long enough that I look not so short but more "actual size" as my dad would say.

5. Trailer Trash nailpolish by Hard Candy. It's so pretty! Especially at the beach. In the sand. So, I should always be at the beach with my toes in the sand, dontcha think?

6. Margaret Cho

7. Big Brother. The dumbest show ever. Really. But so trashy! So fun! It's on tonight and I am kind of excited. Because I am a dork. And also, kind of a loser.

8. That one awesome part of Lipstick Vogue by Elvis Costello. You know which one.

9. The upcoming THREE DAY WEEKEND. I don't know when the last time was I was so excited about three days off. And I won't let you spoil my fun, so don't even try.

10. My new G-Mail account. Did you get the address? I sent it to you. And if I didn't, well, that means I don't love you and I am sorry. It's not you. It's me.

|
because I said so