Tuesday, August 31, 2004

another one bites the dust

I used to think Stephen Baldwin was kind of cool (he was in Usual Suspects and he was kinda hot. Something about a guy in a black tight sweater) but then appeared on The Mole as a sexist pig who was funny but also kind of an asshole. Now there is this (from IMDB) :

Actor Stephen Baldwin is throwing his support behind President Bush in the forthcoming Presidential election - because his country's leader is "being led by God". The former liberal and now born-again Christian is attending the Republican National Convention in New York to cheer on the current premier, who he deems has more faith than Democrat Presidential candidate John Kerry. Baldwin tells gossip site Pagesix.Com, "I'm there to support the man I believe has the most faith. That's who I'm voting for. I believe the next president should be a guy who is being led by God. I believe there is one guy, and that's the guy I want to vote for." As for any disharmony between him and his Democratic-supporting siblings Alec and William, Baldwin comments, "I don't have a perception about that."

Good-bye, Stephen. Go with God.

|
because I said so